Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I feel used! :)

Yes, somebody has used a bead of mine in a piece of jewelry and it's looking great!
I don't usually go around checking up on my buyers, but Archaicdesign was my very first customer on Etsy, and therefore a special case. Once in a while I will swing by her shop and have a peak at her pieces, especially her wonderful bracelets. You can just look at them and know they will last you a lifetime. All that solid fat sterling wire - it's simply delicious :)

Thank you Susan, for the use of your picture.


P~

4 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

What a lovely piece of jewelry, and your face bead adds just the right charming touch!

Lone Ringskær said...

Jamen, Lene du er da med flere steder http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9363669 og tillykke med det. Det er nogle smukke smykker du "deltager" i.
Lone, Mårslet

archaic design said...

I love your beads! They are just too much fun to play with! Thank you so much for featuring my piece on your blog, I am honored! All the best, Susan

Profusion said...

Thank you Ladies, for your comments :)

Angela, Thank you for saying so. Maybe I should turn the rest of my facebeads into charms. Just a bit more instant useability, and a nice low pricepoint for my show :)

Lone, Jo jeg har set den anden også, men den blev sat op før jeg havde blog, så jeg tog den nye.
Hun er dygtig ikke?

Susan, I had no idea you had a blog. I shall add you to my list of daily reads :) Thank you for the link, and for including my little beads in your beautiful pieces :)

P~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...