Sunday, March 22, 2009

LEG-messe

Tak til alle gæster der besøgte Englebassernes stand på messen, og tak til alle der tog imod mit kort. Jeg håber at I vil besøge mig her på nettet, og måske endda sige hej :)
Her er lidt billeder af min stand.

Here are a few pictures of my table.

Left side:


Right side (check out my new neck-display, yeah!):


And a close-up of my spiffy new hat with custom inscription :)


It makes me look like a truck driver, so I put it on the white lady. I'll use it when I'm torching though :)
P~

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

Cool table, Lene! I'd definitely stop at a table like that and check out the goodies :)

Profusion said...

Thanks Angela :)
But you already love glass, and perhaps most people does not. Even though it is the ultimate cool, right? :)
P~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...