Monday, September 19, 2011

KM&V Countdown - Week 5

I've had an excellent week!

Two mornings I got up at 03 in the morning to torch before going to work. It is a wonderful way to begin the day, though it does leave me quite exhausted the day after, so two days were all I could manage. I will practice going to bed early, and getting up even earlier, in the weeks to come. It seems like my best shot at getting things done.

This week I made lovely autumn leaf pendants and goddess pendants. I have a bunch more in the kiln from today, along with one large lady. Yay!


Goddess and Leaf Pendants.
And see those tabs under the banner? I put up those this week too, and am working on a gallery tab. It will be quite nifty in the end :)

Have a great week,
Lene

2 comments:

angelinabeadalina said...

The leaves and ladies are all lovely! Can't imagine managing to get up that early and torch before work. I like to get up early, but I'm always afraid I'll forget what I'm doing and end up being late for work, lol.

Profusion said...

Thank you, I am very pleased with them :)
Forgetting time could easily happen, so I have a timer set on my iPod to startle me when I need to pack it up. Then I go and wake up the rest of the family and begin the day being happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...