Monday, October 03, 2011

KM&V Countdown - Week 3

Argh, Only 18 days to go! And still I have no giftbags. After the last failure I am wary of shopping online, but I feel the deadline breathing down the back of my neck, so today I'll fire off an order and hope for the best.

This week I got a few good things done. I ordered more glass, a load of bails, some leathernecklaces for the pendants (need more), some earrings for the flowers (need more) and 2 display trays in black (need more). I also found some other display objects that I hope will be good with my ladies. The lofty idea I had of building some sort of shelf arrangement is not going to happen, so I am looking for alternatives.

I also celebrated my birthday on friday by taking the day off of work. I got in a nice couple of hours of torchtime, Yay! then proceeded to housecleaning (a bit less of a yay, but nice in the end) and picking up the kids early.

(sorry about the picture. It's getting dark earlier now, so I had to use flash)

Bye for now,
Lene

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...