Friday, May 30, 2014

Coming up: This years get-together of the Danish Glass Beadmakers

Just a short note before I dash off to this years Beadmakers Ball at Ravstedhus in Southern Jutland.
Okay, it's not a Ball, but I liked the alliteration :)

I any case - in just a few hours I'll be off for Jutland and 2 days of all glass and fire. Yay!

This year, in addition to two full days of demos,  we have not one, but two bead competitions, and I can't wait to see what has been sent in. Here below are my submissions.

First, for the single lose flower themed bead, I have sent in a little flower fairy.

Baby flowerfairy hugging her pet Ladybird
And for the new competition, which I will translate to 'Finished Work' I sent in this emerging fairy pendant, hanging from a grass leaf I made from copper.

Emerging butterfly fairy pendant on handmade copper stand
And a close-up of the pendant

Emerging pendant

She has little wings on her back and is not yet fully emerged from her crysalis.

That is all for now. I must pack up the last few things and get my car on the road. I shall return during the next week with a photo report af the weekend.
Have fun till then :)

2 comments:

Plenty Thingz said...

Plenty Thingz is een e-commerce website, hier kun je elk product vinden. Spin, wiebel en race; het kan allemaal met onze kinderauto! Deze wiebelende auto houdt je kind actief en ontwikkelt zijn evenwichts- en coördinatievaardigheden tijdens het spelen. Hier vindt u magnetronkasten.

Primary Projects said...

Welkom bij Primair Projects Ben jij opzoek naar een nieuwe opdracht? Wij hebben diverse opdrachtgevers en projecten!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...