Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy 5 Years Anniversary!

Today is the actual date of my 5 year anniversary. Hooray! *throws confetti*

The Open Studio weekend went very well. A big THANK YOU! to all of the visitors who were trickling in and out the whole time. I am so happy I got to show the wonderful craft of lampwork to all of you.


Thank you to old friends and new friends for stopping by, and thank you to all 'strangers' who came to see what it was all about. Thank you for the fun challenges you gave me.


And finally a big thank you to my dear family (mother, father, sister and my husband) who helped with lots of things, before and during the weekend, to get everything ready.

THANK YOU! :)
 
More pictures from the weekend can be seen here, and here is the photo countdown from earlier.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...